Corporate Hospitality Administrator
The opportunity to work with a highly successful, vibrant and fun company
Based in the City of London
About Our Client
My client is a growing trading firm in the City of London with modern offices, holding circa 250 people and has a friendly, inclusive, less corporate, less hierarchical culture. There is a flat structure here, everyone's voice is heard and you are encouraged to input! Everyone works towards the overall success of the business and as it grows, so does your responsibilities and opportunities.
- Assist with ordering regular food deliveries and distribution of lunches to employees.
- Contribute to the expansion of our lunchtime desktop delivery program and participating restaurants network.
- Perform regular walk-throughs of each floor and assist in maintaining cleanliness of the office, including reception area, pantries, conference rooms, gym, common areas and storage areas. Proactively address any maintenance issues to Facilities Department.
- Post room management - Receive, sort, log and distribute incoming mail/ packages.
- General administrative tasks as requests by the admin team.
- Assist with the set-up of conference rooms for meetings, including set up for teach-ins, events.
- Provide reception desk cover, welcome visitors and guests and direct appropriately.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous reception or administration experience preferably in a corporate or event/hospitality environment.
- Experience working with third party food service partners
- Proactive and able to self-generate work.
- Ability to be creative around problem solving.
- Great customer service orientation with an innate desire to be of assistance.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability and desire to follow through on all outstanding issues.
- Comfortable working in a flat corporate environment with little hierarchy.
- Reliable, courteous, flexible with proven ability to operate as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills (G Suite, Word and Excel).
- Ability to perform occasional heavy lifting.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings and evening hours.
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is the opportunity to work for a fantastic company within the financial services sector in the heart of London, with an inclusive and dynamic team with a competitive salary and benefits.