Corporate Finance and M&A Paralegal In House
Are you a senior Paralegal with 4+ yrs in practice, looking for the next step?
Are you now looking to expand your skill-set and move in-house?
About Our Client
My Client is a Capital and risk solutions provider; specialising in reinsurance, portfolio transfer and acquisition.
The key responsibilities include:
- Arranging meetings and coordinating agendas and papers for approval meetings, legal execution meetings and Board meetings;
- Assisting in the management of the due diligence process in relation to aspects of transactions, including coordinating responses to enquiries;
- Drafting minutes for meetings in a timely manner;
- Management, organisation and maintenance of various contractual indexing and Compliance software systems
- Providing general legal and administrative assistance to the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Applicants must have the LPC and at least 4 years paralegal experience from a well-known City or national firm.
- Superior time management and organisational skills.
- Strong Communication (verbal & written).
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively; working on own initiative or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary