- High street Birmingham based law firm.
- Exposure to a busy conveyancing department.
About Our Client
A local law firm who specialise in property law, they work with business and personal clients throughout the country. As a team collectively they have a wealth of experience and are regarded as specialists in the law.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will:
- Assist with a range of conveyancing transactions under supervision.
- Work on a caseload of sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages using their case management system.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, providing excellent service.
- Efficiently use the Land Registry to perform searches.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will:
- Have experience working within a conveyancing department.
- A positive working attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Excellent client care skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join local law firm with exposure to a busy conveyancing department.