- Well-established private practice who pride themselves on their history.
- Reputation firm who provide high quality legal services.
About Our Client
Conveyancing Paralegal sought by highly reputable firm based in Solihull. A well-established private practice which began in Birmingham, they pride themselves on their smaller beginnings. They have expanded their practice and opened a second branch and their firm continues to grow!
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Handling your own caseload of files and running these files from start to finish.
- Taking instructions for sale and purchase files, transfers of title and remortgage work.
- Dealing with clients, estate agents, solicitors and mortgage lenders at every stage of the transaction from initial instructions through to completion.
- Raising enquiries in relation to the title and searches.
- Assisting with post-completion talks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will have:
- Experience working within a busy, fast paced conveyancing department.
- Exposure to various sides of property transactions including: freehold / leasehold sales, purchases, remortgages and transfer of equity.
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible with the ability to work on your initiative as well as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work alongside highly experienced members of staff whilst being responsible for your own case load supporting the residential department with a full range of conveyancing procedures.