- Regional law firm, role being based in Wolverhampton
- Opportunities for progression
About Our Client
An award winning regional law firm based in Wolverhampton, they offer a range of services through to conveyancing to employment to corporate. The firm have a great working culture and regularly hold team building days along with an annual sports day.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal at this Wolverhampton firm, you will be responsible for supporting the conveyancing team in all residential conveyancing transactions from sale and purchase through to transfers of equity. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting legal documents
- Issuing contracts
- Undertaking registration of purchases with the land registry
- Corresponding with clients and third parties to progress transactions
- Managing sales files
- Undertaking exchange of contracts
- Having a good understanding of title documents
The Successful Applicant
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will have a minimum of 6 months experience working in residential conveyancing. You may not be running your own caseload, but you will have experience in supporting throughout the conveyancing process.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to get hands on training from a leading firm in conveyancing. They are a regional firm and have strong recruitment plans in 2021. They pride themselves on the working culture that they have created.