- Birmingham based law firm which has grown over the years.
- Opportunity to join a new office and grow and evolve with the business.
About Our Client
A Birmingham based law firm who have recently expanded with the opening of a new office. The firm have been established for over a decade and are looking for a paralegal who is able to work in a fast-paced environment where they will work with their clients from the off-set providing excellent customer service.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will be responsible for supporting the conveyancing team on a range of conveyancing matters. For example you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of conveyancing and progressing matters.
- Preparing draft contracts and ensuring that ID checks have been carried out and that all paperwork has been signed and returned.
- Assisting the solicitors in setting up files for exchange and completion.
- Liaising with numerous third parties.
- Other administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience within conveyancing (although it is not essential that you are running matters from start to finish).
- Have great organisational skills and be able to work within time constraints.
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be responsible for liaising with numerous parties.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join an organisation that has grown over the last 10 years. They have a great client following and are well-established within conveyancing as they provide an excellent service. They are looking for a paralegal to join their friendly and supportive team.