Contracts Support Coordinator
Market leading organisation with an international remit
Great opportunity to learn and develop in this role
About Our Client
Contracts Support Coordinator (Procurement/Sales Administrator): A leading specialist manufacturer and sales/distribution organisation who are market leading. This international business have modern offices close to public transport and are a family culture organisation who value their employees
Contracts Support Coordinator (Procurement/Sales Administrator):
- All areas of contract (procurement/Sales) administration
- Log details of warranties on the maintenance database.
- Produce quotations in a timely manner (2 months prior to renewal) to ensure orders are placed prior to end of the warranty or contract period.
- Process orders on ERP (SAP) systems and update maintenance database.
- Action queries from customers and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Update maintenance database where replacement equipment is provided.
- Provide a monthly report to System Specialists on equipment due to be serviced.
- Where relevant, ensure all on-site visits are conducted by the designated dates.
- Ensure all service visits and records are updated on a weekly basis.
- Provide reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage data on the designated databases.
- Working closely with the Head of the Contract Management Section and the other members of the team, the main aspects of the role are:
- Managing the database on assets, auditing opinions and other information as requested by the European Commission
- Supporting the Head of Contract Management to re-structure the work files by utilising IT tools and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Supporting the Senior Contracts Administrator in updating contractual statistics, contact details using a CRM tool and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Supporting the Senior Contracts Administrator in populating meta-data files and large Excel files
- Supporting the Senior Contracts Administrator in financial and procurement data management
The Successful Applicant
Contracts Administrator (Procurement Administrator)
Ideally degree educated
Ideally a graduate (or comparable experience) with some relevant work experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Demonstrated experience in administration, reporting and data management related activities, preferably in project and contract follow-up of services with public and private organisations.
Experience with client-service provider relationships.
Experience in data collection, reporting and data analysis.
Experience working with ERP systems (ideally SAP) with a focus on procurement and finance modules.
Working experience in an international working environment would be an advantage.
Good with Excel, ideally VLookUps and Pivots level - certainly able to manipulate large amounts of data and present in graphs with your analysis
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £27,000 dependant upon experience. This is a permanent job in a great business and is an office based role and not a wfh position.