Contract Payroll Analyst
The opportunity to experience the growth of this international business.
Working closely with an experienced team.
About Our Client
An already established and international Pharmaceuticals business who have seen exceptional growth throughout 2019, hence the need for a Contract Payroll Analyst to come in and assist. Working from a Cambridge based office, you will work closely with an experienced team who will be there to guide you throughout the process.
The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for:
- The production of hourly, weekly or monthly paid staff.
- Resolve employee pay issues.
- Responsible for collating information relating to the payment of individuals - hours worked, bonuses, commissions, adjustments to salary.
- Arranging for cheques/direct debits/cash to be made payable to employees.
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees.
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Payroll Analyst requires:
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions.
- Knowledge and Experience of UK payroll will be crucial.
- Clear communication skills is also crucial.
- Attention to detail will be key in being the successful candidate.
- Strong system experience within Microsoft applications would be advantageous.
- Being able to come in and fit in well the team.
- Having that drive and 'can-do' attitude is crucial in order to progress within this business.
- Experience in a fast pace environment would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Payroll Analyst will have the opportunity to join this international Pharmaceuticals business based in Cambridge, with a strong opportunity of the role becoming permanent.