£24 - £27 per hour
Are you immediately available?
Previous experience with Facilities Contract Management needed
About Our Client
Our client are a global property and facilities management firm
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward, to include the appraisal system.
- Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
- Talent manage staff to ensure an appropriate training plan and career progression is identified.
- Ensure that across the services we provide for the client that effective and efficient systems are in place to: Plan the work ahead, manage the work daily on the ground, communicate the issues around the work to the key stakeholders and measure our performance at completing work on time and the performance of our staff.
- Effectively lead management related activities including regular management meetings; development of operational procedures; fostering of good relationships with the client; providing services of the highest standards.
- Be overall responsible for the day-to-day management of the Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team.
- Manage annual contract budgets and accounts. Produce site related financial, activity and other statistical information and reports as requested. To provide input into regular management reports.
- Be the point of contact during significant events or multi-discipline technical escalations occurring within the specified site.
- Ensure data centre operations and business policies and processes are effectively communicated, implemented and adhered to within the contract.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and the company's health and safety policy's and process is effectively implemented across both company and subcontractors activities, and are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate on the contract, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
- Ensure post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place, monitoring staff retention rates and ensuring staff training & development plans are produced and implemented.
- Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensure a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts. Ensuring contractually agreed SLA's and KPI's within the Scope of Works (SOW) are met and necessary record retention demonstrating adherence.
- Plan and schedule all maintenance subcontractors works and repairs. Ensure all accounts and documentation associated with these subcontractors is current and up to date.
- Ensure all subcontractors deliver a quality and competent service and that all contractual obligations are met.
- Manage and deliver repairs and minor project works, as required, within the data centre
The Successful Applicant
- Managerial experience at Facility Manager or Contract Manager within a critical environment.
- Must understand all the associated safety code related requirements relative to providing the service. Experience with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Control Measures.
- Experience of maintaining critical & temperature control conditioned environments.
- Prior operations management experience including team management, work scheduling, and performance reviews
- Strong understanding of ticketing or work flow management systems and tools.
What's on Offer