- LOVE writing, connecting with people and creatively communicating?
- Looking for a remote opportunity?
About Our Client
Award winning software business already used by 1000's of global corporations. This business has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for online and hybrid workplace meetings.
This position will suit an experienced content creator. You'll be motivated to help drive and accelerate the continued growth of the company, by producing content that educates their existing client base and helps to drive demand generation.
Flex your expert copywriting skills, journalistic instincts and ability to deeply understand the value of a business and its customers, by joining their already established marketing team as a content creator. They truly are transforming engagement in online and hybrid meetings and classes.
The role of Content Creator will include the following responsibilities:
Research and produce content as per the marketing strategy including:
- Blog articles
- Case studies/customer stories
- Thought leadership articles and interviews- Written and video
- Research and produce longer form content such as eBooks and guides
- Script promotional videos
- Liaise with PR agency produce content for outreach and publication in industry publications
- Create fun and compelling copy for 'in platform' training/onboarding tutorials.
- Work with the digital marketing manager to optimise content for SEO and lead generation
- Proof read and constructively support content generated by others in the business
- Contribute to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and user stories
- Develop solid knowledge of the platform, their existing customer base and the prospect market
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- To be HIGHLY motivated.
- Solid B2B content generation experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of the brand
- Journalistic instincts
- To be a great team player, confident and great with people.
- To be able to intelligently question and consult with professionals of all levels.
- Tech and social media savvy
- Solid proof reading skills
- A degree (preferable)
- B2B experience (preferable)
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Knowledge and experience in content distribution via multiple channels
- Internal comms experience
- Experience in producing and maybe hosting webinars, panel discussions and podcasts
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus the opportunity to work for this amazing business as they continue on their journey of growth. You will also be offered thorough training and continual coaching and development.
Company Smartphone and laptop
25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
Flexible working hours
Fully flexible remote, office & hybrid working
Company social activities
Contributory Pension Scheme
UK Government 'Bike to Work' scheme
Free parking when at the office