Compliance Analyst - AML Corporate Portfolio
Compliance Analyst role within an FX brokerage
AML Analyst role in a growing FX Firm
About Our Client
The Client is a foreign exchange specialist working internationally for businesses and institutions impacted by currency volatility.
They aim to provide companies with highly regarded consultancy and technology solutions, without the additional fees they would typically expect.
- Carrying out CDD and EDD on various client types (trusts, funds, non-bank financial intermediaries, SPV)
- Review corporate clients to assess AML and fraud risk
- Reviewing existing client documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Master various compliance platforms and systems to streamline department workflow
- Responsible for identifying suspicious activity and following process to report these where required
- Involvement in the delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business driven approach
- Stay updated by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Conduct client remediation file reviews
- Responding to queries from various business units promptly and efficiently
- Work closely with the Compliance Director and Head of Corporate Portfolio AML to identify any major issues in relation to compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in either FX, payments or e-money is essential.
- A minimum of 18 months experience within an AML compliance role.
- Need to be confident and conversational in personality as this is a people orientated compliance role.
- Willing to commit to a fast-paced, process driven environment.
- Need to be willing to go above and beyond and seek out opportunities that will support the team.
- Ambitious and driven to deliver on projects and targets with a high technical ability.
- Happy to work core hours of 8am to 6pm.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 annual salary
Competitive benefits package
Annual company-wide ski trip to French Alps
Exceptional offices including:
- On-site gym
- On-site barber and hairdresser
- 'Cool-down' areas
- Bar (weekly socials and Friday drinks)
Share options in the company