Large Professional Membership Body
Exposure to very senior stakeholders
About Our Client
A large Professional Membership organisation with attractive offices based walking distance from major tube and train connections.
The organisation work closely with their industry partners and central government stakeholders on policy issues.
The Committee Officer will be responsible for:
- Setting the calendar for meetings for the coming year
- Assisting with the preparation of agendas ahead of meetings
- Circulation and printing of papers and documents
- Minuting of the meetings
- Following up on actions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Committee Officer will have:
- Previous experience of minuting meetings
- An excellent grasp of written English
- Good relationship management skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
What's on Offer
A salary of c.£25,000 in addition to a range of generous benefits.