- Fantastic opportunity to join large business
- Excel and Project based experience Essential
About Our Client
A well established business, with a reputation for staff retention, are recruiting a Commercial Rates Analyst to join their team.
As a Commercial Rates Analyst, you will report into the Departmental Manager, responsible for the reconciliation of commercial finance tasks including inputting of rates, invoicing and resolving of discrepancies.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: creating and maintaining rates and processes relating to this; respond to and resolve queries; reconcile and investigate variances; liaise frequently with internal and external stakeholders; create and maintain invoicing database; ensure compliance with legislative requirements; contribute to continuous improvement of all processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent knowledge of excel - including Pivot Tables and V Lookups
- Have excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Central Location + Other Excellent Benefits