Commercial Gas Engineer
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer covering Devon & Cornwall
PPM and Reactive Maintenace to a variety of commercial contracts.
About Our Client
Our Client is a building and construction, M&E contractor who offer maintenance services across the South West to commercial contracts.
The duties of the commercial gas engineer are:
- PPM - covering all Mechanical, Combustion gas works
- Reactive Maintenance
- Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspection of mechanical services, plant and systems.
- Execution of maintenance and corrective tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works in line with agreed KPIs and SLA's.
- General duties will require mechanical combustion discipline to carry out work such as servicing of boiler, domestic and commercial heating plant, fault finding to systems, motors, generators, AHUs along with cleaning of foul water systems, drains, inspections and repair of M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems
- Health and safety
The Successful Applicant
The successful commercial gas engineer will have the following:
- ACS GasSafe tickets, Domestic and Commercial - CoDNC01
- Proven track record covering Mechanical PPM and Reactive
- Proven track record working for a facilities management provider or in the building and construction industries
- HVAC knowledge - air-con tickets are desirable (FGAS)
- Based in Exeter, knowledge of the South West region.
- Full Clean driving licence
What's on Offer
Competitive annual salary
Working hours Monday to Friday - 40 hours (Paid 1 hour travel per day)
Overtime available - varied rates
Great benefits include holiday + pension contribution.
On going career progression & training