Commercial Gas Engineer
A chance to work with one of the leading FM service providers in the UK
Applicants must have a valid commercial gas ticket and domestic ticket
About Our Client
The client is a leading FM service provider. Currently winning some exciting new contracts and looking for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team.
As a commercial Gas Engineer your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Reactive maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of commercial gas equipment
- Boilers, chillers, cooling towers etc.
- General building maintenance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in commercial gas engineering and hold a valid commercial and domestic gas ticket. Applicants must also have a full clean driving licence as this is a mobile role.
What's on Offer
- The salary bracket for this role is £38K - £40K
- Van and Fuel card will be provided
- Career progression
- Paid holidays (26 days + 8 bank holidays)
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading FM service providers in the UK