- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Crewe
- PQ/Finalist candidate required
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working with a well established business in Crewe, recruiting a Commercial Accountant to join their team.
As a Commercial Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for the production of monthly accounts and accompanying commercial analysis to aid business decisions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: work closely with the FBP to build strong interdepartmental relationships; develop reporting and analysis to challenge and influence decision making; improve impact and understanding of financial reporting; support business planning process; support MI production.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA Studier - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a fast paced finance role - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a commercially focussed role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills - particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Hybrid Working + Study Package + Other Excellent Benefits