- Competitive Salary
- Remote Working
About Our Client
The client is looking for a junior candidate that has either just graduated or is looking to start a career within the analytical side of finance.
- Support annual price review activities.
- Deliver and evolve regular pricing reporting (including price/volume and discount performance).
- Administer the discounting governance process.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis following requests from senior management, marketing, or commercial functions.
- Support new parts pricing and reactions to changing supplier prices.
- Identify and implement improvements in analysis, whether on an agile basis or larger advances.
- Build on knowledge and capabilities to be seen as an important part of the Pricing team.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years' experience of working within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment in a relatable industry.
- Degree level qualification or relevant professional qualification.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of Tableau and IFS is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, ability to speak and write in another language is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- 28-31k salary
- Permanent role
- Remote working