Commercial Finance Analyst
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst looking for a step up!
About Our Client
My client is an international and billion pound turnover organisation.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and deliver opportunities with key stakeholders that will deliver a measurable ongoing financial and operational improvement
- Produce evidence that supports key decision making processes, highlighting such things as the recurring benefit of the improvement, the logic and rationale that supports this benefit, alongside any assumptions which need to be tested, risks and further considerations as well as the costs
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders but provide challenge of the status quo in a supportive way
- Prioritise and organise all these opportunities into an overall, ongoing plan with a clear structure (work stream, tasks, actions) and agreed time frames
- Engage the wider organisation to support effective change management
- Track progress to the plan, through a weekly update and review of plans and actions, raising any risks and concerns as appropriate
- Support key stakeholders to track improvements through setting up KPIs, collecting the right data and allocating ongoing tasks and responsibilities as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate fill need to have the following:
- A highly analytical background
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with a collaborative, supportive style
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with a study support package as well as other benefits.