Commercial Finance Analyst
Fantastic development Opportunity
Award Winning Organisation
About Our Client
This client is an award winning company, working within a growing market. Key to the business model of this company is sustainability, where they have gained recoginition both from within the UK and internationally. This client operates within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same, and will suit someone looking for a varied role.
The key responsibilites for this Commercial Finance Analyst role include;
* To review margins daily, providing a level of insight and justified actions where needed
* To create analytics which support the marketing function to review performance of proposed marketing activity
* To provide category reporting and actions based on business performance from a product perspective
* To provide insight and proposals on customer pricing strategy
* To support buying team in building and implementing Supplier Relationship Management toolkit
The Successful Applicant
The succesful candidate will be currently working in a Finance Analyst role (or comparable e.g. Management Accountant, Financial Accountant). They will be part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA and will be used to working within a fast paced environment. They will be highly numerate, but also must have the ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people in a clear and concise manner.
What's on Offer
This role offers an extensive training and development programme for the selected candidate. In addition, there is a comprehensive employee benefits package and field-leading salary, more details upon successful application.