Commercial Finance Analyst
Full ACCA/CIMA study support provided
Clear progression route for finalist/newly qualified accountant
About Our Client
Page Personnel and Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Veritas Technologies to offer an exciting opportunity for three Commercial Finance Analysts to join this EMEA Software Business.
About our Client:
Veritas Technologies has ambitious plans, and we're looking for three new team members to help shape them. If you share our passion for delivering high levels of service to the business, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something fast paced and commercial read on to learn more.
Veritas Technologies is an International business and you will be based in Green Park, Reading. The business is built on empowering companies of all sizes to discover the truth in information that they hold. Since splitting from Symantec in 2016 they have pushed to be to be the best at providing a platform so that customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimisation, compliance readiness and workload portability.
They want to grow a team of likeminded people and are currently searching for a number of Commercial Finance Analysts to join their commercial deal team. They are looking for individuals who not only "do" but are also leaders who influence change to make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of company buying programs and commercial models to be able to recommend the right deal construct and support sales to deliver deals to time and customer requirement
- Provide Sales guidance around characteristics of a "good deal" using both competitive insight and financial requirement
- Manage a queue of pricing and quotation requests, advising sales of required discounting and providing authorisation or rejection of pricing requests.
- Work closely with the Senior Commercial Manager in your region to ensure full coverage of opportunities
- Partner to account managers and country directors providing recommendations and options regarding deal discounting and efficiency of deal structure for economic optimization
- Perform comprehensive deal reviews on high risk/highly complex deals to determine and understand profitability/margin to advise sales management on impact to geo objectives`
- Partner with legal team to participate in customer contract negotiations and be the owner of commercial contract clauses, seeking advise and leading conversations across multiple matrixed support organisations to ensure end to end commercial governance.
- Review discounting behaviours and trends across segment / products to understand factors that are driving behaviour
- Develop and control governance around business process
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Commercial Finance Analyst will need to:
- Be educated to a degree level in a numerical or business related degree or equivalent
- Be ACCA/CIMA Part or fully Qualified
- Have the ability to build relationships, in addition to quickly spotting and communicating potential risks and issues
- Be experienced in building and executing clear strategic plans
- Have excellent presentation, communication and business partnering skill
- Have previous experience within Commercial Finance, FP&A, or similar
What's on Offer
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, study support (if required) and a vast array of other benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Declan Robinson at Page Personnel on 0118 9337040 / 07467000332 or Lewis Rowe at Michael Page on 01189 559062.