Customer Relationship Management + Customer Demand Planner
About Our Client
What's on offer:
Multi million turnover manufacturing organisation that's currently expanding (5 new critical hires in 6 months)
Starting salary between £27,000 and £31,000
Opportunity to gain exposure to commercial business responsibilities
Free parking on site
Sitting on the commerical team reporting into the Commercial director, you will play an integral role managing the customer relationships.
To support the commercial team in day-to-day customer management in a fast-paced environment. Manage and maintain the commercial forecast to assist operational planning and provide key account analysis and commentary to the commercial and leadership team. Maintain and update business systems on ROSS server including customer set-up, pricing maintenance and distribution.
Principle accountabilities and activities:
- Completing and returning new customer documentation and new line forms.
- Ensuring complete customer set up both internally and externally.
- Managing and maintaining system price input
- First point of contact for commercial enquiries into the business.
- Maintaining the commercial forecast with daily sales and open order analysis on a daily and weekly basis.
- Liaising with the planning function to update them on key account movements.
- Track NPD sales to monitor success.
- Supporting commercial team by ensuring the monthly forecast is updated and submitted on time.
- Monitor customer order activity and provide recommendations.
- Supporting the commercial team in completing reports and presentations as necessary
- Provide a key point of contact for the customer.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have worked in a manufacturing business (ideally food or FMCG)
- Have experience working in a customer facing role
- Extensive knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Understand customer demand and production planning
- Be commercially savvy and able to forge strong relationships and rapport with customers
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Commercial Executive - Newport.