- Excellent Opportunity with an International law firm
- Friendly and approachable team.
About Our Client
An International law firm
You will be working closely with the associates, assisting on the following:
- Reviewing and drafting documents
- Legal Research
- Corresponding with other parties as part of transaction management.
- Filing electronic and hard copies of completed contracts
- Attending team and client meetings
- Creating and updating trackers for each construction project
The Successful Applicant
You will have excellent academics and at least 6 months experience working as a Construction or Real Estate paralegal. You will have ideally completed the LPC. You will be an ambitious and proactive individual looking for a new challenge.
What's on Offer
A 6 month FTC.