Commercial Assistant / Administrator
Great Career Progression
Large Service provider with Amazing Benifits
About Our Client
The Client is a Leading service provider within the Property and Housing sector in the UK, they are looking for a experienced Commercial Assistant / Administrator to join their HQ in Watford or London. with the purpose of delivering excellent service to a number of different Contracts in London and surrounding areas.
The Commercial Assistant / Administrator will be responsible for the Following
- Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in supporting a Commercial Manager/Project Manager, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative functions.
- Assisting the commercial and operational team to comply with all Commercial and administration processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome.
- Develop a full knowledge of our commercial processes and procedures on projects and apply best practice and continuous improvement approach to maximise returns in terms of profit.
- Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
- Maintain and update commercial records as directed
- Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Ordering of materials via purchase ledger
- Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
- Reconcile purchase card transactions
- Commercial review of CAFM assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
- Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
- Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (CAFM)
- Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
- Review the CAFM reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
- Collating engineers reports and time sheets to assist service delivery
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have:
- Commercial Assistant / Administrator assistant experience in an commercial or construction environment.
- Excel experience
- Must be self-motivated and organised
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be driven and focused
- Very good organisation skills.
- Able to work in a large team and Multi-task
- Previous experience in a Large Facilities Management firm is desirable
What's on Offer
The candidate can expect a clear progression path along with great benefits and a very competitive salary.