About Our Client
This is a national business that is looking for a Commercial Accountant to come in and work alongside the key non finance stakeholders. Ideally you will be capable and able to manage a full P&L and will have extensive month end exposure.
You will be covering two separate sites, one based in Reading and the other in Northampton. The current plan is to work from home 2/3 days a week with the remainder split between the two separate sites in a manner which you could manage yourself.
You will be working with a wider regional team that is really supportive and will assist with your training and development.
The key responsibilities for the Reading based Comercial Accountant will be:
- Reporting cash and cashflow forecasting from multiple sources
Balance Sheet Recs
Creation and management of monthly budgets and forecasts as well as adapting rolling forecasts
- Sales and margin analysis
- Presentation to senior board members
- Monthly key client meetings
- Client debt reporting and analysis
The Successful Applicant
The Commercial Accountant will be someone who is experienced with the month end process and has looked after a full P&L process previously.
Being able to get to multiple locations is key as the two sites you will cover are based in Reading and Northampton.
What's on Offer
The Commercial Accountant candidate will come with: - Study support
- Competitive salary, £30,000 to £35,000
- Hybrid working
- Split across two locations
- Full month end reporting and P&L responsibility