- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Do you have experience within the financial services industry?
About Our Client
A global financial services organisation with over 30 years investing experience in the UK.
- Resolve customer and account queries promptly to remove potential barriers to payment.
- Investigate or Identify fraudulent activity
- Negotiate payment plans should customer perhaps experience temporary financial difficulty
- Escalate when necessary utilising Third Party Enforcement Agencies to collect arrears or assets in question
- Assist in the re-marketing & sale of goods repossessed to negate financial loss
- Issue Termination Notices to customers upon breach of contract
- Providing full reports & correspondence of events to the companies Solicitors when taking Litigation against customers for breach of contract
- Submit witness statements and attend court hearings on behalf on the organisation should the case go to trial
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent customer service skills
- Financially astute
- Confident verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Accessible location
- Additional benefits