Client Services Representative
Client Services Associate for an investment management firm in London
Brilliant progression and study support from day one
About Our Client
The client manages £2.5 billion worth of assets for over 9,000 investors invested in income funds and estate planning solutions. We work in partnership with financial advisers, wealth managers and family offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for investors. Our investment solutions focus on providing stable returns delivered through a defensive investment strategy, and have an excellent track record of delivering consistent returns.
- Enquiry Management - handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- * Client Services Representative must ensure the highest degree of care and accuracy when producing, checking and distributing regular client communications
- * Bank Reconciliation - reconciling cash to bank, including accounts at the custodian
- * Client Onboarding - processing new client applications for our suite of tax products
- * AML & KYC - Initial & Ongoing screening and ensuring compliance with regulator obligations and Company policies. Use of Equifax and Thomson Reuters World
The Successful Applicant
The candidate MUST have at least 1+ years experience within Client Service at a FinTech, Asset Management or Investment Management company.
Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
The client services representative must be able to talk confidently about the financial products on offer given that it's within a financial services company
Able to get into the City of London
What's on Offer
What we can offer
Successful candidates will reap the benefits of working for a business where their voice is heard and their contribution is truly valued. The client has an open and supportive approach towards its employees and the Client Services Team embraces this wholeheartedly.
Training and Development
The successful candidate will be offered training and development within the team and will receive product and organisational overviews from across the business as part of our in-house onboarding process which is offered to all new employees - whatever their role.
Recognition of Performance
Joining an existing team of 15 team members, the candidate will benefit from working on a team where merit truly counts and where outperformance is rewarded with greater responsibility and greater exposure, regardless of length of service. The client also has a company-wide recognition service which is tied strongly to our values.
Contributing to Change
Within the Client Services Team we are constantly striving to find improvements to our operational procedures and the successful candidate will be provided with the necessary support, training and encouragement to be part of this process. The candidate will also contribute to providing industry leading customer service to all our stakeholders