Client Service Agent position with Peer to Peer lending company.
6 month temporary contract with potential to turn permanent.
About Our Client
My client helpes hundreds of thousands of customers take the stress out of money by building their business on honesty, transparency and trust.
- Answer calls and emails from potential and existing borrowers and potential and existing investors/lenders
- Provide information on products, service and process
- Resolve any queries and update systems and accounts accordingly
- Actioning customer requests - settlement figures, change of name, change of address, change DD details, taking payments etc
- Talk existing and potential customers through the new loan application journey
- Administration duties such as customer letters, other departmental requests on customers' accounts, customer call backs
- Build relationships with customers to mitigate complaints and demonstrate a clear understanding of their needs
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for great communication skills, experience in customer services gained within financial services, the ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage administration tasks accurately whilst providing a high level of customer service
- Previous experience working in Financial Services is desirable but not necessary.
- You understand the importance of treating customers fairly and hold a track record for going the extra mile to ensure that the customer feels valued
- You have the confidence, patience and flexibility necessary to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You can think on your feet and communicate effectively, asking clarifying questions and offering simple explanations to complex issues
- Alongside your natural rapport-building talents, you are a fast learner with an exceptionally high attention to detail and can adapt efficiently to new concepts and systems.
- You are energetic and driven and able to work with minimum supervision
What's on Offer
Great working environment.
£13-15 per hour to the candidate.
6 month role, potential to turn permanent.