- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Market leading training
About Our Client
We are PageGroup.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel & Page Outsourcing make up global recruitment consultancy PageGroup. Join one of our teams & you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
Michael Page currently has opportunities for those who have had an extended career break from another profession (of more than 2 years) to join our ReCareer programme.
This 6-month part time program gives you the opportunity to re-train as a Client Relationship Manager and benefit from our structured blended learning, coaching culture and additional support as you transition back into the workplace. At the end of 6 months you may be offered a permanent position which then enables you to progress through our clear career pathway.
At Michael Page we've identified that our successful employees have a number of characteristics in common: a positive mind-set, strong influencing skills, resilience, a customer-centric attitude and a determination to reach their potential.
Skills are important too but we know we can help people develop those through our blended learning programme, coaching culture and a team ethic where we want to see everyone succeed.
We know we have the resources, culture, support and opportunities to help people launch and succeed in a second career. Our ReCareer Programme offers individuals, who have had an extended career break, an opportunity to re-start their career in a different profession.
- An initial six month part-time contract, for those who have had a career break of more than 2 years, with an offer of a permanent job at the end if both parties think it's right
- Working as a Client Relationship Manager - working with both clients and candidates
- Flexible working
- A blended learning programme and ongoing coaching to help you acquire the skills you need to be successful
- A mentor to support you through your six month programme as you transition back into the workplace
- Additional coaching from a member of the TD team to further build your confidence in implementing your new skills
- A structured career path if you join us permanently
- Basic salary + performance-related bonus
The Successful Applicant
You will need to have a proven track record of success in a previous profession followed by a career break of between 2 and 7 years and be ready to re-enter the workplace. Common contributors to success in our business include determination, strong influencing skills, a customer-centric attitude, resilience and positive mind-set.
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary (up to £40k pro-rata depending on experience) with opportunity to earn performance related bonuses
- Market leading development program (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Opportunity to take your career internationally
- Additional benefits (flexible/hybrid working, monthly incentives, private medical insurance, pension plan, "MyBenefits" - our flexible benefits scheme + more)
PageGroup are proud winners of
· Clear Assured Gold Status
· The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
· FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
· Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
· Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
· Race at Work Signatory
· Valuable 500 Company
· Disability Confident Employer