Client Payroll Specialist
Must have Client Payroll experience from an Accounts Practice or Payroll Bureau
Working as part of a small team, you will manage a portfolio of client payrolls
About Our Client
A highly reputable Accountancy Practice based in the Weybridge area with free parking available and easy access via public transport.
The Client Payroll Specialist role involves;
- Processing payroll from start to finish for a portfolio of clients
- Controlling a list of payroll clients and supporting them from beginning to end each month
- Direct client contact in order to obtain monthly information
- Processing SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP and salary sacrifice when required
- Provide payroll support to clients by email or over the phone
- RTI submissions and processing end of year forms
- Send BACs payments
- Assist with payroll set up and PAYE registration
- Overseeing a junior member of the team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Client Payroll Specialist, will have;
- previous experience of client payroll from either Accounts Practice or Payroll Bureau.
- ideally have STAR payroll experience (although this is not essential)
- will live locally to Weybridge
- will be looking for a long term and stable role
What's on Offer
The Client Payroll Specialist, offers a competitive salary of £25-35,000 depending on level of experience & qualification, and study support is also available towards a relevant Payroll qualification.
Either full or part-time applicants will be considered.
Full time hours are 37.5 and can be worked flexibly.
Pension and healthcare is also included.