Client Payroll Specialist - temp to perm
A very well established and respected business with a friendly environment
A sole position looking after client payrolls, using Sage Payroll
About Our Client
A well respected, and long established, small business based in the Weybridge area with free parking provided.
The Client Payroll Specialist - temp to perm role involves:
- Using Sage Payroll
- Sole responsibility for managing a ledger of circa 40 client payrolls (end to end processing)
- Processing bonus & overtime payments, starters & leavers, various deductions, SSP, SMP & SPP, salary sacrifice schemes, calculating holiday pay, and termination payments
- Setting up net salary payments via BACS
- Producing payroll summary reports & payslips
- Ensuring each clients' statutory employer responsibilities are met, including P45s and P46s
- Completing end of year payroll returns (including P60s and P11Ds)
- Post monthly payroll journals
- Managing pension administration for automatic enrolment, advising clients on the different types of pension schemes
- Working closely with internal accountants and Tax Manager
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Client Payroll Specialist - temp to perm role will;
- Have worked in an Accountancy Practice / Payroll Bureau environment previously (or have processed multiple payrolls from an in house perspective)
- Have Sage Payroll experience (highly desirable)
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with client via email, telephone, and sometimes face to face.
- live locally
- be looking for role that you can make your own
What's on Offer
The Client Payroll Specialist role can pay between £25-40,000 (possibly up to £45,000 depending on level of experience).
Free parking and 25 days holiday, plus study support after probation for CIPP.
Working hours: Mon - Thurs 9am-5:30pm, Fridays 9am - 4pm