Client Account Executive
Our client are a well known company based in Crawley
Our Client are offering a competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client a well known company based in Crawley, are looking to recruit a Client Account Executive to be part of their accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties of the Client Account Executive shall be:
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Be able to travel to Crawley for work
What's on Offer
Salary- £22,000- £24,000
Plus additional benefits.