- Do you want to move into International Development?
- Do you have previous Charity experience and want to utilise your skills?
About Our Client
My client is a large international development Charity in Central London
- Prepare and process all financial transactions and submits these for further review and
- appropriate approvals.
- Post daily transactions in the accounting system on a regular basis, review and seek approvals
- where required.
- Maintain proper and accurate financial accounting records for both the Foundation and any
- commercial trading subsidiaries.
- Ensure compliance with finance regulations, policy and procedures.
- Ensure correct operation of monthly payroll systems and any other accounting reporting
- requirements to both internal and external bodies e.g. tax returns and reports to HMRC.
- Ensure that electronic and paper filing records for all accounting transactions and banking
- information are fully documented, complete, robust, well structured, transparent, scanned, and
- archived for easy accessibility.
- Provide support to budget holders to ensure financial control and effective decision-making
- through correct financial evaluation and analysis.
- Ensure overseas offices and projects provide regular and reliable financial and management
- information and budgets and, to the extent required, provide assistance to them to develop
- appropriate systems.
- Support the review and development of financial policies and makes sure they are implemented
- to maintain integrity and transparency throughout the organisation.
- Monitor the movement of the relevant bank accounts and takes corrective action where
- Ensure compliance in all tax matters and submits tax schedules to the supervisor for relevant
- Lead annual account and audit processes, including preparation of year-end accounts, working
- paper files, and day to day liaison with auditors.
- Other ad-hoc finance related tasks as may be required by the supervisor from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- International Development Charity or equivalent
- Excel (Pivot tables/Vlookups)
- Experience in AP/AR/Payroll and TAX/HMRC
- Preparation of Management Accounts
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000