Casework Team Coordinator
A busy and varied admin position
Working for a growing Rehabilitation Comapny
About Our Client
A growing Rehabilitation Company in South West London who provide a tailored service to those who have sustained life changing injuries and support them in their recovery.
They have a small head office in South West London and a team that work remotely across the South of England. This role will be based in head office and would suit someone who is used to working in a smaller office environment.
The Team Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Inputting case notes onto the system and ensuring files are being properly maintained
- Organising meetings with clients and solicitors, taking minutes and following up actions
- Assisting with sourcing services, treatment and equipment for clients
- Acting as a main point of contact for a range of stakeholders and escalating accordingly
The Successful Applicant
The successful Team Coordinator will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a busy admin role with a range of responsibilities to manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a client facing position
- Experience in a case management, therapy, or health setting would be an advantage
What's on Offer
A salary of £26,000 in addition to a realistic performance bonus of £1,200 - £3,000+ in addition to other benefits.