Case Manager - Lewisham
Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association and Developer
Rare opening in well established Housing Association
About Our Client
A Leading HA and Developer based throughout London and the South.
- Managing a combination of mixed tenure property types delivering a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focused tenancy, lease and case management service.
- Managing queries and cases in relation to matters arising out of rights and obligations in a resident's tenancy or lease.
- Working in partnership with residents and the Local Authority consulting with them on a wide range of issues including Anti Social Behaviour, Safeguarding, Successions and Tenancy Fraud.
- Using your positive and innovative approach to meet tough quality standards and drive constant improvement in customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Housing sector experience and knowledge around: housing law and taking legal action for tenancy breaches; welfare reform; domestic violence, and working with vulnerable people, including awareness of mental health issues, safeguarding and what other agencies and organisations can provide.
- Previous experience with processes relating to the management of tenancy and leasehold issues or similar experience of managing challenging relationships with customers within a process driven, rules based environment.
- Able to demonstrate experience of delivering customer focused services in a demanding, public facing environment
- Strong IT skills - MS Office suite, CRM and internal computer systems and devises
- Excellent Communicative Skills
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tenancy (Case) Manager to join a Leading HA and Developer in their Lewisham Office. The successful candidate will work a Mon - Fri working week, with a very competitive salary of £28,000 to £33,000 per annum plus car allowance plus an excellent array of benefits.