- Great working environment with amazing training program
- entry level position within a legal firm
About Our Client
One of the leading law firms in the UK are recruiting for case handlers for there team. Are clients offer amazing progressive opportunity's working within the Law industry. if you're a graduate then this position would be perfect for you as after a year minimum working within the company there will potentially be many open doors working within the legal industry.
Obviously law experience isn't essential however on this occasion call centre experience is needed unless you already have legal experience.
Welcoming new clients the firm and explaining the detailed process.The daily responsibilities of the role primarily involves starting conversations with customers and recording all the details of their case on the first call, as well as deciding whether their case would be successful in court. Security and sensitivity regarding this information is of utmost importance as this can sometimes be personal or privileged information.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based customer service/contact centre environment
- Professional approach
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
- An ability to in work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good IT/Keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Good team working skills
What's on Offer
- Entry level position
- Great training
- In-house progression system
- Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Pension Scheme