- Great opportunity to lead a careers provision at a London college
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a range of young adults and learners
About Our Client
Further education college based in London.
The successful careers manager will be able to: * Support and liaise with a range of members and colleagues across the multiple college locations and other external agencies
* Lead the development and delivery of careers and higher education tutorial programmes for students at the colleges
* Effectively manage resources relation to careers and higher education, such the careers budget
* Create career enrichment pathways as well as supporting students with their UCAS applications
The Successful Applicant
The successful careers manager will have:
* The knowledge and understanding of higher education and the adult academic and vocational curriculum
* High level communication and organisational and interpersonal skills
* The ability to deal with difficult matters in a sensitive and confident manner
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to work as a careers manager with young adults at a London college, with various sites.