Business Development Executive
Excellent negotiation skills
Excellent customer service with great telephone manner
About Our Client
Our client based in the Norwich area are a very credible business and have been growing rapidly.
The key responsibilities of a business development executive are;
- Identify new leads for advertising deals and contacting these across phone, social channels and email.
- Build relationships with providers, keeping in touch regularly.
- To have a commercial understanding of how affiliate and digital advertising deals work.
- Negotiation of rates as required to convert deals while meeting minimum income standards.
- Focus and understand how much revenue the business category is generating.
- Ensure commercial contracts are signed and up to date.
- Use of Sage CRM and daily contact reporting.
- Achieve personal revenue targets as part of the wider team business plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful business development executive will have;
- Sales experience in digital sales.
- Familiar with using CRM systems.
- Development of own sales plans.
- Ideally experienced using CMS tools.
- Understanding of sales best practice and techniques to open and close conversations.
- Knowledge of financial services market - especially commercial mortgages.
- Appreciation of affiliate marketing.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Familiar with CMS and CRM systems
What's on Offer
£25,000 with competitive OTE