- You will be in the full front of the Business Development.
- Chance to make your mark in rapidly expanding business
About Our Client
You will join a company that is composed of 9 agencies, 5 locations, and 400 experts. A truly revolutionary Digital Marketing agency that is UK's fastest growing digital Marketing Agency. Their expertise is providing choice, backed by the expertise and technical know-how to help businesses succeed in today's digital world.
The role will be focused on working alongside the Business Development Managers, generating new business, and selling bespoke offerings to a range of key target sectors.
What you will do:
- Prospecting, growing sales pipeline, and proactively generating new leads through email, Sales Navigator, Linkedin, Lusha, and cold calling
- Seek out new clients and new sales opportunities
- Initiate action plans to approach and secure new business (creating target lists by sector)
- Answer client queries and provide relevant information to ensure the company's maximum sales potential is realised
- Support in progressing to negotiation and closure of new business opportunities
- Update all information on our internal systems
- Keep up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
The Successful Applicant
You are someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. This role has a huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
What you will bring to the role:
- A passion and drive to succeed in a career in sales. (2 year's sales experience is desirable, but not essential)
- A passion for selling digital services
- Be able to demonstrate levels of high achievement in a pressurised environment
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximise opportunities
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Be polished, professional, and sophisticated
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision-makers
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a generous £32000 annual salary and a competitive commission structure
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you're always well looked after, we offer:
- Generous commission structure
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home-based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards