- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client is a stable and growing logistics business who are based in Basildon and seeking a technical part-qualified Finance Business Analyst to join them for this permanent and full-time opportunity. The role will offer hybrid working and you will receive a generous benefits package if successful.
- Complete timely weekly/monthly management accounts, ensuring that checks are conducted, and the result is agreed with the Finance Business Partner.
- Improve profitability within the portfolio by challenging trends/KPIs with the ops team.
- Agree with ops and provide to the Business Partner an accurate monthly operating plan with risks and contingencies identified.
- Produce with the operational management on site, annual budgets and forecasts where needed.
- Production of Client KPI's/reporting and attendance at monthly / quarterly meetings where needed.
- Production of CEVA KPI's in line with the Business Control needs.
- Assist the Finance Business Partner with implementation of New Business within their Portfolio.
- Maintaining control over the balance sheet including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring invoices are raised accurately in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a hardworking and interpersonal part-qualified finance professional who is able to commute to the client offices in Basildon for this hybrid position. You can expect to be in the office 3 days per week. You will be experienced in the duties above and able to work effectively from home as well as in the office.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent and full-time position and the chance to work for a market leader in their field. There are plenty of progression opportunities available here as the business promote from within in the first instance, study support is offered.
Don't delay, apply today!!