- My Financial Services client in Fareham is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Excellent salary and benefits (inc. hybrid working) to the successful candidate.
About Our Client
My client is a large Financial Services firm with these particular offices based in Fareham.
We are looking for a business intelligence analyst to join our growing Data Team. Data is everything. Data is what supports strategic decision making. Data helps us understand our customers. Data allows automation and efficiencies. Being data-centric is one of our critical technology strategies. You will collaborate across departments and be extremely passionate about data will have a large impact on a growing team. This role will be based out of our Whiteley office; combined with arrangements of working a proportion of the working week remotely post COVID.
You will sit within the Data Team and work with technical and non-technical people across the whole company.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for communicating with the business and end users to create intuitive BI Dashboards using Power BI
- Working with users to agree KPI definitions
- Turning business problems into data problems and demonstrate initiative by using existing data to solve real life problems
- Doing deep-dive analysis of data to generate new business insights
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have worked in similar roles and be looking to progress their career within an extremely impressive organisation.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.