Marketing group in Milton Keynes looking for a Bookkeeper
Growing business with flexible work from home options
About Our Client
We are partnering with a well established local Marketing group in central Milton Keynes. Continued growth of the business has created the need within the team for an experienced Bookkeeper to come in.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Strong business understanding in resolving VAT and intracompany transactions.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions.
- Preparing VAT Returns.
- Preparing Payroll for Outsource Agents.
- Skilled at Double-entry Bookkeeping.
- Preparation of Trial Balance information.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Continue to develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Some past experience in Company Secretarial work.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent at using Sage Line 50 (essential)
- Desired motor trade experience would be an advantage
- A team player
- Able to work independently
- Able to follow instruction and work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral skills
- Computer literate including Excel
- Able to multi-task
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?:
- Growing business
- Flexible working options
- On site parking
- 30 days holiday (including bank)