- Join stable company with great environment
- Very supportive, close nit team
About Our Client
The client is a highly regarded and well respected local chartered accounting practice. Many experienced bookkeeper 's and accounts.
- Recording all financial transactions into our accounting software systems.
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance, including reconciliation of all key balance sheet nominals including bank reconciliations, VAT, PAYE etc. Preparing Profit and loss and Balance sheet reports.
- Preparing VAT returns (Cash or Accrual basis) so that they meet with the requirements of Making Tax Digital and informing our clients of any refunds/liabilities due. Reconciling VAT on a quarterly basis
- Assisting clients where necessary and occasional travel to clients' offices in the future.
- Assisting with our payroll bureau service when needed and providing cover for holidays.
- Assisting with ad hoc admin duties when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sage Accounts, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Good knowledge of word and Excel
- Hardworking, showing initiative and must be self-motivated
- Organised approach and ability to cope with repetitive tasks
- Detail-orientated, accurate and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure and tight timelines
What's on Offer