- Great Opportunity with flexible working available
- Experienced Bookkeeper Required
About Our Client
A well established business offering a safe and secure working environment, flexible working and a varied accounts role.
As a Bookkeeper, you will report into the Financial Controller, responsible for managing the bookkeeping for a small portfolio of entities for the business.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: maintaining sales and purchase ledger; VAT returns; posting transactions and bank reconciliations; processing of expenses.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of working in a varied accounts role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have the ability to be self motivated and work autonomously - Essential
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Flexible working hours (Over 4 or 5 days) + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits