- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client are a large and growing accountancy firm who due to growth are seeking a Bookkeeper located at their offices in St Albans. You will be a good team player and have experience of computerised payroll and transactional reports.
- Prepare payment schedules
- Produce cost centre summary and post to Access
- Prepare and post month end journals to the ledger
- Administration of credit cards
- Raising the firm's internal payroll each month liaising with HR and ensuring employees are paid correctly each month. Preparing year end forms and all other tasks associated with payroll including pensions submissions
- Petty cash allocation
Knowledge of Access Dimensions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available to commute to the client offices for full-time work, have experience of the duties listed above and be able to relay these well with examples at the interview stage.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent opportunity paying £25,000-£28,000 and the opportunity to join a growing and reputable accounting firm.