Leading Housing business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes
Looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join the team
About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading Housing Group based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Recent changes in the market has dramatically increased demand for their services and created the need for a number of new heads across the business.
- Processing payable invoices in various currencies and raising sales invoices and credit notes.
- Dealing with invoice queries that arise and ensuring all issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Employee Expenses
- Payment run preparation, uploading of payments for approval, processing in multiple currencies.
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements - liaising with suppliers/ procurement department.
- Oversee the payroll function ensuring all payroll & related returns are completed accurately & on time
- Process employee details and payroll adjustments as required
- Ensure timely completion and review of weekly & monthly payrolls including senior payroll
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Payroll and Purchase Ledger knowledge essential
- Accuracy and skills in calculating figures, strong attention to detail; a right first time attitude and approach.
- Ability to work without supervision in a busy environment, working to tight deadlines.
- Accounts software packages.
- Excel & word.
What's on Offer
Whats On offer?
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Flexible working policies