Leading Charity in Milton Keynes!
Looking for an experieneced Bookkeeper to join the team
About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading Not For Profit in Milton Keynes, based just outside of the town centre. A recent retirement within the team has created the need for an experienced Bookkeeper to join the team.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years previous bookkeeping experience
- Experience using Quickbooks (preferred not essential)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge and experience in Accounts Payable
- All round accounting experience
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?
- Part Time hours
- Flexible working culture
- New offices!