Bookkeeper (Manufacturing) - Immediate Start
Edinburgh City Centre
About Our Client
My client works within the manufacturing industry and is based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Main Duties of the role are:
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally come from a manufacturing bookkeeping background and have good working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
What's on Offer
Currently looking for a Bookkeeper (Manufacturing) for a long term temporary role based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Immediate Start, full time hours.