City of London
£18 - £24 per hour
About Our Client
Portfolio of London based NHS buildings.
Your duties will include the following;
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive and emergency breakdown.
- complete the appropriate paperwork and reports for jobs completed.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales and that KPIs are met.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Relevant M&E Qualifications.
- Strong electrical background and a good understanding of HVAC/ Plant Industry.
- BMS courses/training would be preferred but not essential with the correct experience.
- Understanding of BMS systems including either of the following; Trend, Cylon, Honeywell, Siemens, Schneider, Tridium controls.
- Able to undergo a DBS check
- Reliable and hard working
What's on Offer
- Ongoing contract.