Team orientated environment, extremely friendly
Growing company, and team who are taking on lots of new properties
About Our Client
They are a fast growing family company. They are very, very busy and taking on more properties all the time so this is an exciting time to join them. There are many new developments in the area and they will be managing all of these.
They are very close knit and friendly team and it is very much a team orientated environment. Although it is really busy you will be supported. There is a low turnover of staff with a some having been there for a few years, so they do look after their employees.
- Manage a portfolio of properties in the local area
- Prepare service charge budgets
- Management of Section 20 Consultations
- Regularly communicate with the Board of Directors and owners at each development managed
- Attending AGMs (if required)
- Instruct works and liaise with contractors
- Sign off invoices for works authorised and completed
- Conduct site inspections
- Prepare LPE1's and FME1's
The Successful Applicant
You will preferably have worked as a Block Manager previously. If you don't have experience of this you will have to have either worked with in the property industry and have a good knowledge of it. Or you will have a property related degree and be looking to start your career as a Property Manager.
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £30,000 (depending on the candidate)