About Our Client
Our client are a Billion £ turnover company, with a large accountancy function in Runcorn, they pride themselves on staff retention and happy place for their employees to be a part of.
Billings Clerk responsibilities;
- Generate automated and manual sales invoices
- Ensure all credit notes are approved and processed
- Distribute sales invoices and credit notes to customers.
- Reconcile the sales invoices
- Reconcile customer statements with finance ledgers.
- Resolve any differences between customer and company records
- Handle customer/supplier queries
- Support Credit Control with any queries
- Process improvements
- Perform any other duties, as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Billings clerk;
- Proven experience of processing invoices and credit notes on accounting systems.
- SAP experience desirable
- AAT studying or equivalent - desirable
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in problem solving
- Experience of handling large volumes of data
- Experience of handling customer queries
What's on Offer
On offer for successful Billings Clerk;
- Attractive starting salary
- Clear progression
- 29 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme